What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiological Standard for Nuts

Started by , Nov 22 2010 08:07 AM
4 Replies
Dear All,

Can anyone help me to find the microbiological specificaiton of Raw Nuts & Finished Products (Roasted Final Product) - I want to know mainly the EC & Codex specs for Staphylococcus and Yeast & Mold .

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit
[Ad]
Dear anish,

You omitted to specify the "nut" but probably not matter too much.

Codex specs not seem to include micro.data. EC, nuts not included in main EC document.

Some US hazelnut roasted specs below. (Not including staph. [should be quite low]) -

roasted hazelnut (no staph.data) - .pdf   1.66MB   130 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
2 Thanks

Dear All,

Can anyone help me to find the microbiological specificaiton of Raw Nuts & Finished Products (Roasted Final Product) - I want to know mainly the EC & Codex specs for Staphylococcus and Yeast & Mold .

May be of some help

COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 165/2010 Aflatoxins

Regards

Mike

Attached Files

2 Thanks
your typical staph will be ND at 10 cfu/g and yeast and mold of 1000cfu/g

Dear All,

1 Thank

Dear All,

Can anyone help me to find the microbiological specification of Raw Nuts & Finished Products (Roasted Final Product) - Last update 

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Microbiological testing of whole herb (berry, root, etc.) Microbiological testing Microbiological swabs in plastic films industries and it's limit Procedure for microbiological analysis Validating microbiological testing in-house Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing Microbiological Limits for non-dairy ice cream Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation