What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Al from Shatter Safe

Started by , Nov 25 2010 07:04 PM
1 Reply
So the page said to say hello to the members, so... "hello".

My name is Al Montgomery and should anyone require questions answered with regards to safety and security, please do not hesitate to contact me through this medium or through email in my profile.

Cheers.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches
[Ad]
Welcome Al, please don't wait to be asked; if you have any interesting and relevant stories to tell or ideas to share feel free to start a topic of your own.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Sous Vide Chicken Breast- Safe at less than 165°F? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? Camellia oil formally considered food safe in the US? Safe Levels of Sodium Metabisulfite