What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from TraceAbility!

Started by , Nov 29 2010 03:42 PM
1 Reply
Hi guys

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I live in South Yorkshire in the UK and have recently started working for a company that sells a web-based food traceability and labelling program to small/medium sized sandwich producers and other similar food companies.

I came across this website and it looks really useful, a great resource.

Talk to ya all soon!

TraceAbility
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Traceability of materials procured through traders Traceability issue with product receiving? 'Topping up' - bulk commodities and traceability Traceability for Packing Materials Bulk raw material receiving and traceability
[Ad]

Hi guys

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I live in South Yorkshire in the UK and have recently started working for a company that sells a web-based food traceability and labelling program to small/medium sized sandwich producers and other similar food companies.

I came across this website and it looks really useful, a great resource.

Talk to ya all soon!

TraceAbility

Hello Traceability, welcome to the forums, feel free to join the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Traceability of materials procured through traders Traceability issue with product receiving? 'Topping up' - bulk commodities and traceability Traceability for Packing Materials Bulk raw material receiving and traceability FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance Food Traceability Part 204 BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability