What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

UTZ certified / Max Havelaar

Started by , Dec 02 2010 12:43 PM
2 Replies
Hello,

Up coming trend is organice products but also fair trade products. Is there anybody who has experience with UTZ certified or the Flow cert (Max Havelaar) certifications for a warehouse? We store cocoabutter...liquid and in cartons. There is information on the different websites, but I wondered if someone from the forum had some experience.

Thank you!

Anne
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Is there a database of IFS certified companies? SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker
[Ad]
Can anyone help Anne with this?
For those who are not aware of these systems see below:

UTZ Certified

FLO Max Havelaar

Similar Discussion Topics
Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Is there a database of IFS certified companies? SQF Certified getting ISO 22000 Certifications from Broker SQF Certified - Now sharing storage space, any changes? Do calibration weights need to be traceable or ISO certified? Where can I go to validate a manufacturer is IFS or FSSC22000 certified? Does SQF allow only a part of production to be certified? How much should I charge for creating a whole food safety program and get the production facility certified with GMP audit