What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Specification Required for Black Tea

Started by , Dec 09 2010 09:58 AM
1 Reply
Dears,

I am looking for specification for black tea as i need to prepare it as R&D for new tea production line. Any 1 can help and if anyone has explination of ISO 3720 standard. Please i need to look at it.

Thank you all

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
2.3.2.9 Specification FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?
[Ad]
BUMP for Aymank.

Similar Discussion Topics
2.3.2.9 Specification FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification? Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Specification for Cleaning and Sanitizing Cloths Standard Specification Sheet BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification