What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergy Policy & Procedure

Started by , Jan 31 2011 02:50 PM
2 Replies

Please can somebody help!!!!

I was wondering if somebody has a Allergen policy and handleing procedures they would like to share as I am struggling a little.

What I am after is for it to help me sail through BRC & the technical policy for the control of Allergen Cross Contamination of JS own brand.

Hope their is some help out there

Thanks
APS
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone heard of Pumpkin Allergy? Allergy Awareness Bimbo Bakeries USA Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary Regional Recall Allergy: what to consider when labelling food Peanut allergy exposure tests
[Ad]
Hi APS.

You need to identify the allergens on site (raw materials, ingredients, recipes, finished products) and establish methods to prevent cross contamination. You can think about; segregation, identification, work order, cleaning, etc.

When is your BRC audit?

I am also going through this. The SQF requirement says that we have to list all of our allergens? Does that mean I have just have a list that I keep updating when and if new products with allergens are produced?

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone heard of Pumpkin Allergy? Allergy Awareness Bimbo Bakeries USA Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary Regional Recall Allergy: what to consider when labelling food Peanut allergy exposure tests Allergy & Food Production - New Review Free Food Allergy Online Training Allergy labelling error in Dorset Cereals porridge Research on allergy labelling use Sesam oil - allergy information about crude and refined oils