What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Mar 25 2011 09:23 PM
2 Replies
Hi, I work as a Hygienist for an Island resort in the Fiji Islands
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie
[Ad]
Dear teggie,

Welcome to the forum !

I think you are the first member i hv seen from yr location.

I suspect yr local population is not exactly huge ? Are you mainly busy with the requirements of tourists ?

I also deduce from yr flag that Fiji still retains some kind of linkage to the UK ? Not many left these days.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear teggie,

Welcome to the forum !

I think you are the first member i hv seen from yr location.

I suspect yr local population is not exactly huge ? Are you mainly busy with the requirements of tourists ?

I also deduce from yr flag that Fiji still retains some kind of linkage to the UK ? Not many left these days.

Rgds / Charles.C

Touchy subject though with Fiji and British links - currently suspended from the Commonwealth I think? What's life like in Fiji now? How are things going? I have to admit some of the little I know of Fiji was watching Serevi play sevens rugby when I was younger.

Similar Discussion Topics
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie Newbie Introduction IFSQN Newbie Newbie Thankful and Hopeful Newbie Newbie in town