What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Media inoculateThermophilic

Started by , Apr 16 2011 12:03 PM
2 Replies
Dear all!

I check soya product (beverage) after incubation 55oC, PH down to 4.5, Determination have thermophilic but when i inoculate with PCA plate ( incubate aerobic and anaerobic), no colony grow on the plate.

It's mean i must use another media, but i don't know the media' name for correct.

Please help me,

Thank you,
Dinh
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Culture media quality tests How to find the IFSQN on Social Media Growth Promotion Test of media for microbiological Analysis Sand Filter Media Specification How to dispose of used culture media?
[Ad]
Dear Dinh
- Which media that you already use as you said: Determination have thermophilic?
Youssef
Dear Dinh,

Give some more details that what you want to inoculate form product i.e bacteria, yeast or mold. Which media are using at this time, then may be share something

Faisal Rafique

Similar Discussion Topics
Culture media quality tests How to find the IFSQN on Social Media Growth Promotion Test of media for microbiological Analysis Sand Filter Media Specification How to dispose of used culture media? Growth Promotion Test for Culture Media Capturing Customer Complaints from Social Media How to determine the performance of new media? Help! Suggestions for a media policy - incident management Culture media for E. coli