What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Canada

Started by , May 12 2011 02:33 PM
2 Replies
Hello,

I'm Graham, from Canada. I am a robotics engineer for a natural and/or organic snack bar manufacturer.
The topics I am most interested in is food safety for machine/facillity maintenance.

Cheers!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada?
[Ad]

Hello,

I'm Graham, from Canada. I am a robotics engineer for a natural and/or organic snack bar manufacturer. The topics I am most interested in is food safety for machine/facillity maintenance.

Cheers!

Hello Graham, great to have you as a member, thank's for taking the time to introduce yourself. Engineers and factory maintenance play a very important role in making food safety happen. A good, proatcive engineer is worth his/her weight in gold. Well they are very rare...

Regards,
Simon
Hello Graham,

I agree with the comments made by Simon in that a good engineer who takes keen interest in fod safety are far and few. Only food engineers or chemical engineers that are working in the food industry seem to have a good understanding on food safety. It will be good for your to partake on engineering related issues that memebrs may raise from time to time.

Cheers

Ajay Shah

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada Requirements to Ship a Processed Ingredient from Canada to USA