What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Listeria Risk Assessment

Started by , May 17 2011 11:01 AM
2 Replies
Has anyone conducted and documented a Listeria Risk Assessment? Environmental and Product related if possible? Would love to see some examples to help me start.

Clearly mine would be my site and hazards specific, but examples would be appreciated

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Listeria mitigation guideline What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Listeria testing UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria
[Ad]
Has anyone conducted a listeria risk assessment that can help Caddyshack?
Hi Caddyshack
We have a Listeria risk assesment for our smoked herring in rapeseed oil sold in glassjars. And we have been talking with Paw Dalgaard from DTU Aqua of this assesment which he said was ok.

Here`s a link to his publications maybe you can use some of it: http://www.aqua.dtu....ublications.asp

Similar Discussion Topics
How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Listeria mitigation guideline What tools would you recommend to test e.coli, salmonella and listeria? Listeria testing UK Legislation On Shelf Life Terminology In Relation To Listeria Listeria Policy countries outside of US How would you kill listeria if it is present in the drains and floors? Listeria monocytogenes - How Tough are You? Listeria mono in frozen vegetables Listeria Monitoring Frozen Fruit and Vegetables