What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the ideal size of the sieves for pulping mango?

Started by , Jun 04 2011 10:55 AM
1 Reply
Can anybody suggest me how i can improve the thickness of the pulp. what is the ideal size of the sieves to be used at the pulper. Does decanter increases the thickness of the pulp.Plz suggest.

Sandeep Soni
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
MAP Packing residual levels size variance Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Size of the holes in the sieve used for flour, starch and semolina in foods Water filter micron size EU regulation for the size of foreign bodies in food?
[Ad]

Can anybody suggest me how i can improve the thickness of the pulp. what is the ideal size of the sieves to be used at the pulper. Does decanter increases the thickness of the pulp.Plz suggest.

Sandeep Soni

Hello we do mango jams and prepare our mango puree from fresh fruit off the far. For our purpose we only pass through a pulper of sieve size 1mm. However i have worked with better quality pulp by using a homogenizer for juices.

Similar Discussion Topics
MAP Packing residual levels size variance Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Size of the holes in the sieve used for flour, starch and semolina in foods Water filter micron size EU regulation for the size of foreign bodies in food? Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Sifter screen size for flow What is the ideal way to move forward to ISO-FSSC 22000 Ideal Microwave Bowl for Double magnetron Microwave oven Serving Size and Nutrition Labels