What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Level 4 Food Safety Assignment Help

Started by , Jun 07 2011 09:20 PM
4 Replies
hi all i am new to this forum and require some help if possible. will be sitting a level 4 food safety exam shortly and would appreciate any help with the written assignements.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish
[Ad]
I did mine when it was still called Advanced Food Hygiene but I will help where I can. Why don't you post the details on what the assignment is on and any questions you've been asked to address?

hi all i am new to this forum and require some help if possible. will be sitting a level 4 food safety exam shortly and would appreciate any help with the written assignements.

not know the topic,need to know how the assignement should be written
Hi,R u refering the Level-4 Food Safety w.r.t C.I.E.H exam??

I did mine when it was still called Advanced Food Hygiene but I will help where I can. Why don't you post the details on what the assignment is on and any questions you've been asked to address?

Well this brings back sweet memories of teaching this qualification run by Chartered Institute of Environmenatl Health (CIEH) in Cardiff (Wales, UK) to BSc and MSc students of Food Science & Technology as I was one of the nominated tutors to teach the course.

Will be happy to look at the question and assit you. It is worth consulting the following book:

Hygiene for Management by Richard A. Sprenger.

Cheers

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.5.4 Supplier level of risk rating SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish HACCP Certification - Level 3 99 on our Level 3 Certification Audit! SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Advice for a level 2 SQF audit for a new company SQF level 2 for a water B2B