What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan for fruit exporter

Started by , Aug 23 2011 06:41 AM
2 Replies
Hi

Can someone help me with how to stert with a HACCP plan for an exporter. We never actually buy any fruit we only do the marketing. Do you know where I can find an example in this regard.

Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business
[Ad]

Hi

Can someone help me with how to stert with a HACCP plan for an exporter. We never actually buy any fruit we only do the marketing. Do you know where I can find an example in this regard.

Thanks

Dear Grapes,

Welcome to the forum !

for a starter -

HACCPPlan_Wholesale_Fruits_and_Vegetables.pdf   248.73KB   59 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Dear Grapes,

Welcome to the forum !

for a starter -

HACCPPlan_Wholesale_Fruits_and_Vegetables.pdf   248.73KB   59 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Thank You

This is a great beginning.

x G

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation for a UK storage and distribution business HACCP and HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout