What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Process to make frozen dough

Started by , Oct 06 2011 02:13 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

I'd like to know the process to create frozen dough. I'm wondering if there is any training which will allow me to see the process and different components to produce a high frozen dough quality (croissants, viennoiseries, ...)

Is there any training I can take to learn this? I'm really interested by that process.

Thank,
Said
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control
[Ad]
Unless a member here has experience you may be better visiting an industry specific website for training and resources. I found this document on the federation of bakers website: How Bread is Made

Regards,
Simon
Dear Said,

it happened that sometime in the past i tried very hard to find anything on frozen dough. All I remember now is that I learned a lot of things searching through the intranet of the company I work for and the internet in relevant blogs and pages like

http://www.thefreshloaf.com/lessons

However I will be at your disposal if you need anything more (Linkedin link: Vasilis Theodossiou).

Best Regards

Vasilis
hi there
Check this link, there is a complete recipe about frozen "bolleria" (danish pastry)
frozen croissant it´s in spanish. but you can use google transaltor or send a msg back.

good luck

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Looking for information on condensed milk process