What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Improving Graduate Employment

Started by , Nov 22 2011 05:04 PM
1 Reply
Good Afternoon All,

I am wondering if any of you can help?

I am conducting a research project in to improving graduate employment in to the Food Industry and would like to know, what would interest you and make a graduate "stand out in the crowd" during an interview?

For example: research in to food waste reduction methods, research in to shelf life improvement techniques etc...

Many thanks!

Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training BRC Clause 1.1.2 Packaging - Improving the culture of the workforce Ideas for improving preventive maintenance and machine reliability
[Ad]
For me someone creative who can add value, reduce cost, make money. In these times you've really got to pay for yourself and more. Unfortunately food safety, quality systems are viewed as a cost and they're not.

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training Tips for Improving In-House Training BRC Clause 1.1.2 Packaging - Improving the culture of the workforce Ideas for improving preventive maintenance and machine reliability Improving GMP and sanitation in dried products manufacturing Improving quality of cakes and slices by adding Rosemary Extract Reducing Waste & Improving Efficiencies In Product Inspection Management Review and Improving Food Safety Culture SOP Improving food safety culture – a case study