What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality Plan for Packing Material

Started by , Jan 22 2012 01:46 AM
3 Replies
Hi Friends,

I am looking for format for quality plan for packing material used in the food industry, FMCG.
During our last audit there is a comment from auditor on the same and he commented that there should be a quality plan for packing material too as it exist for raw material and finished p roduct

Can any one help me out with regards to format and what i should cover for the same

Regards

Bhavin
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]
I'm not quite sure if I know what you are looking for with this. We are implementing ISO 22000 for a food packaging material company, and I found useful HACCP tools on the Food Safety Alliance for Packaging website - www.foodsafetyallianceforpackaging.com. Maybe it will help you out.

Hi Friends,

I am looking for format for quality plan for packing material used in the food industry, FMCG.
During our last audit there is a comment from auditor on the same and he commented that there should be a quality plan for packing material too as it exist for raw material and finished p roduct

Can any one help me out with regards to format and what i should cover for the same

Regards
Bhavin

When you say quality plan are you talking about for each raw materials the specifications, key attributes, measurements, tolerances, what needs to be tested, with what, by whom, how often etc. to assure the raw materials as fit for purpose before use. Is this what the auditor was driving at?

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank

When you say quality plan are you talking about for each raw materials the specifications, key attributes, measurements, tolerances, what needs to be tested, with what, by whom, how often etc. to assure the raw materials as fit for purpose before use. Is this what the auditor was driving at?

Regards,
Simon

Yes Simon,

That kind of details asked by auditors in the audit.

Regards

Bhavin

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?