What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help Needed on Management Review Procedure?

Started by , Feb 18 2012 01:30 PM
11 Replies
Hi All;

For annual ISO 22000 audit, the auditro has finished the audit and sent the report , He wrote his comments , in one of these comments was written , no procedure for management reveiw , I know one of iso 22000 requirements is MRM , but I do not know that I have to make aprocedure , please help me to make this MRM procedure , give an example .

Regards
Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Distribution in Allergen Management HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier SQF Review document FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]

Hi All;

For annual ISO 22000 audit, the auditro has finished the audit and sent the report , He wrote his comments , in one of these comments was written , no procedure for management reveiw , I know one of iso 22000 requirements is MRM , but I do not know that I have to make aprocedure , please help me to make this MRM procedure , give an example .

Regards
Hygienic

There is no requirement for a Managemenr Review procedure under ISO 22000, but for others it makes sense to have one. In fact there is no requirement for a MR meeting per se...

You are required to review the organization's quality management system, at planned intervals.

Personally, I never liked having an MR procedure. I recommend using a form to ensure that all of the required inputs, outputs, and topics are covered.

The ISO 22000 does state that the system shall be documented to reflect the requirements of the standard. So in this sense I think the Management Review procedure shall be document in a procedure. This is a good example of how you should always take a standard in its entirety and not simply in isolated clauses.

The ISO 22000 is very prescriptive in terms of what is required for Management Review (including inputs and outputs). Just follow the requirements, generate a procedure that addresses each requirement and ensure records are in place to demonstrate compliance.

George.
I agree with George, the 22000 standard does not stated a requirement for a MR procedure, however it's a good idea to identify the requirements within your companys FSMS & records to be maintained. If you have any issues, ask the auditor to show you where it is stated within the ISO22000 standard.

Big Red
Hi there!

I am posting a simple MR procedure. Hope this helps.

mcian

MANAGEMENT REVIEW PROCEDURE.pdf   15.88KB   437 downloads
1 Like2 Thanks

Hi there!

I am posting a simple MR procedure. Hope this helps.

mcian

MANAGEMENT REVIEW PROCEDURE.pdf   15.88KB   437 downloads

Dear Mcian,

Thks for the useful procedure.

It does seem to lack a few commonly included items, eg "Scope" section, Retention Period, "approved by" tab ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Hi Charles,

The items you mentioned are found on the 1st page which i intentionally omitted as they are generic for all documents. I decided to include only the 'meat' here.

Regards.
mcian
Thanks for the file which help me to prep my coming up BRC audit.

thanks also for the file.

Thanks a lot for this procedure. :spoton:

Dear Mcian

Thanks for the procedure

regards

Premananda SIngh

Thank you MCIAN. The document is useful, and the visual flow chart always helps. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Distribution in Allergen Management HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier SQF Review document FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food loss and waste procedure Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens