What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

World Class Complaints Management System

Started by , Feb 29 2012 09:46 AM
2 Replies
Can anyone recommend a 'World Class' complaints management system? Im looking for a system that could be described as best practice to benchmark against. I would also like to find a really good system for getting to the root cause of complaints also in order to get the best corrective actions!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? New to QA world. But loving it.
[Ad]

Can anyone recommend a 'World Class' complaints management system? Im looking for a system that could be described as best practice to benchmark against. I would also like to find a really good system for getting to the root cause of complaints also in order to get the best corrective actions!

Jaynie,

I am presently implementing ISO 10002, it is specifically for complaint management.

Have a look at the attachment I include, it will give a good idea of the content.

Good luck!

Tamale

Jaynie,

I am presently implementing ISO 10002, it is specifically for complaint management.

Have a look at the attachment I include, it will give a good idea of the content.

Good luck!

Tamale

Presentation - iso 10002 (2).pdf   853.16KB   207 downloads
3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? New to QA world. But loving it. What have you done for world food safety day? What steps do I take to become a food safety auditor and what certifications are most recognised around the world to get trained in? Hello All - From the Pet Food World How to raise awareness of World Quality Day? World food safety day