What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Objectives for Packaging Industry

Started by , Mar 02 2012 03:51 AM
4 Replies
Hi all,

Our company is currently working on ISO 22000. We manufacture flexible packaging materials majority for food industries.
Anyway, could anyone help me or provide an example of measurable company food safety policy if you don't mind.

Thank you and best regards,
melds
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture
[Ad]
Anyway, could anyone help me or provide an example of measurable company food safety policy if you don't mind.
*** i mean company food safety objectives not policy

Thank you and best regards,
melds
[/quote]
Melds,

Objectives should be measurable. It must have some numbers on it (ex. to reduce by 50% the amount of whatever, to increase by 90% on the efficiency of something, etc.).
I bet your company have a well paid FSMS consultant. Why not ask the consultant for help?
cheers,
Dear Imelda,

Not specifically packaging but this post and surrounding thread may help to generate yr own inspiration(s).

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__50821

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Reduce CCP breaches by 20%
Maintain ISO certification
Reduce complaints by 25%
Complaints vs packaging manufactured - i.e. complaints vs 100,000 units manufactured

Big Red
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?