What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Section 2.5.3 Verification Schedule

Started by , Mar 16 2012 05:07 PM
2 Replies
In preparation for this year's SQF audit I need some guidance or input from others regarding how they put a verification schedule together as briefly described in section 2.5.3. All of our verification activities are listed as or in procedures. the list is very long as far as everything that is verified/checked throughout a production cycle. How detailed should the verification schedule be? Does anyone have an example of one I could look at to get my brain to start storming ideas?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence
[Ad]
Try this one for inspiration :)

Attached is a sample of an internal audit schedule and a verification schedule.

Attached Files

1 Like7 Thanks
Nice,

Thanks for sharing,

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence PRP Verification Activities X-ray monitoring and verification Metal Detector Frequency and Verification