What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP Training for Maintenance Personnel

Started by , Apr 04 2012 05:22 PM
7 Replies
Hello all.

I'm in the process of developing a GMP training module specifically for maintenance personnel.

I recall several years ago I saw a video that was specifically aimed at GMP's for maintenance personnel that was quite good. Does anyone happen to know or have something like that?
I've already got a Powerpoint presentation ready, but I think that video would really tie everything together nicely.

Thanks in advance!
1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Maintenance Shop Refrigerator ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]
AIB has a excellent video on GMPs for maintenance personnel.
Hi there,

I have this video called GMP basics - Guidelines for Maintenance Personnel from Silliker that I fin it very useful for our Maintenace staff training. The video is 20 min. lond and it is well presented with GMP infraction cause by Maintenance staff.

Good Luck

QAM systems
Dear Friend,

Could you please send that video, or any relevant training materials in PPT.

I shall be very thankful for this kind favor.

Regards,
Sharifi
Hi,

Other than basic GMP's relevant to food processing,try below link hope it would give some idea

http://www.omafra.go...isk-prevent.htm
1 Thank
May I request to please share the powerpoint presentation for maintenance personnel. thanks

Hello all.

I'm in the process of developing a GMP training module specifically for maintenance personnel.

I recall several years ago I saw a video that was specifically aimed at GMP's for maintenance personnel that was quite good. Does anyone happen to know or have something like that?
I've already got a Powerpoint presentation ready, but I think that video would really tie everything together nicely.

Thanks in advance!

Dear,

Can you share presentation and video on my email and i also have a video and presentation 

Looking forward to hear you soon.

Thanks & Best Regards

Zeeshan

Hi there,

I have this video called GMP basics - Guidelines for Maintenance Personnel from Silliker that I fin it very useful for our Maintenace staff training. The video is 20 min. lond and it is well presented with GMP infraction cause by Maintenance staff.

Good Luck

QAM systems

Please do share the video. if possible or mail on  parmbhingole@gmail.com 

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Maintenance Shop Refrigerator ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food?