What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Grading System - # of major/minor non-conformities

Started by , Apr 10 2012 05:46 PM
3 Replies
We are in the process of getting ready for a BRC audit and I cannot find much info about the grading. I understand the problem of a critical non-conformance of a fundamental requirement but is there any info concerning # of major/minor non-conformities and how that translates into the grading system?

thanks very much -

Susan
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Keeping records of minor mistakes Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system
[Ad]
They have the grading summary in the BRC Global Standard Book. Anyways, I have attached the summary for your reference.
BRC Grading summary.pdf   882.79KB   167 downloads

We are in the process of getting ready for a BRC audit and I cannot find much info about the grading. I understand the problem of a critical non-conformance of a fundamental requirement but is there any info concerning # of major/minor non-conformities and how that translates into the grading system?

thanks very much -

Susan

1 Thank

They have the grading summary in the BRC Global Standard Book. Anyways, I have attached the summary for your reference.
BRC Grading summary.pdf   882.79KB   167 downloads

thanks very much -
In section 9 of the standard you will find an explanation of each type of non-conformance's -critical, major and minor.

Similar Discussion Topics
Keeping records of minor mistakes Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Grading Minor Major Critical Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? PIF V6 - What system is best to use