What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

4.14.2 Food safety & quality during storage procedure

Started by , Apr 18 2012 04:01 PM
4 Replies
Hi Guys

I'm looking for a bit of help please.

We recently had a pre BRC audit and an action i got was 4.14.2.

Please can someone give me a bit of a guide of what i need to put.

We don't own any of our products they come in from customers and we store, sometimes pack, then they go out again. No punnets, liners or anything just loose in the boxes.

The products we have are citrus and the odd bit of veg.

Thanks in-advance for you help.
C-E
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Fraud & Food Defense NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.
[Ad]
Hello,

The best thing you can do is contact your cusomers who are sending you the products for storage, The will be having all the specifications for storage conditions and you just need to maintain ur storage area acording to that temperature that has been given by your suppliers .

Hope this helps you

Pavan

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a bit of help please.

We recently had a pre BRC audit and an action i got was 4.14.2.

Please can someone give me a bit of a guide of what i need to put.

We don't own any of our products they come in from customers and we store, sometimes pack, then they go out again. No punnets, liners or anything just loose in the boxes.

The products we have are citrus and the odd bit of veg.

Thanks in-advance for you help.
C-E

OK, I give up...what is a punnit?
A punnet is something you put fruit in.

Pava,

I was thinking that was the road i needed to go down but wasn't really sure.

Thank you for your help.

Similar Discussion Topics
Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Fraud & Food Defense NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry does storage like freezer and refrigerator considered prps ? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Inquiry about food safety culture elements