What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Interested in joining an association for auditors...does one exist?

Started by , Apr 19 2012 02:14 PM
13 Replies
My wife is a chef and is a member of a professional association, and she loves it. I am having a hard time finding any information about associations for food safety auditors...do they exist? Can someone point me in the right direction?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Electronics engineer interested in food technology Who to include in Interested parties? What to write for Interested Parties Expectations and Needs? Interested Parties under Clause 4.1 and 4.2 Can anyone send examples of Each one procedure. (Specific for PRP's, Context of Organization, Understading needs and expectations of interested pa
[Ad]
I don't think that free thinking progressive society would tolerate such a nefarious, evil society myself. Try North Korea, perhaps?

My wife is a chef and is a member of a professional association, and she loves it. I am having a hard time finding any information about associations for food safety auditors...do they exist? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I have had auditng certifications for many years, but am not aware of any organizations where you would find a forum like this one.
Hey what's wrong with this one?
Any ideas for a collective noun for auditors? Shea Quay...you know you want to....

There was an auditor's get together in the hotel in my hometown some years back. I picketed it, chanting "0,1,2,3 - Baking's Not a CCP" There was a photograph in our evening paper under the headline "Local Simpleton Leaves Down His Family Once Again". Great days though.

As for that collective noun - considering I had an unannounced audit this morning during which the auditor commented on the startling number of crows nesting in a neighbouring site, the word "murder" keeps coming to mind, as in the headline "Local Simpleton Murders a Murder of Auditors."
I'm starting the federation of auditors are best. Also known as 'FAB'. Seriously, I used to be a member of the RSC (chemistry not Shakespeare) and I got b***er all out of it.

By the way in my society for the charge of £0 you can use the letters FAB after your name.
Dear All,

How about a "Leeching".?

Actually, is not the answer to the original question kind of oriented to sub-sections (covens?) within the various audit companies. Not sure if they ever speak to each other though.

Rgds / Charles.C
Theres IRCA

http://www.irca.org/

Caz x
In all seriousness, IFST http://www.ifst.org/ has a membership area which includes a register of professional auditors http://www.ifst.org/...rs_and_mentors/

But it's not cheap. I often question what value it adds. My Dad was a fellow of the RSC and was entitled to use FRSC CChem after his name but he described them as "hire purchase qualifications". If you can persuade your company to pay for it though then there's no problem.

Have you looked here http://www.irca.org/

There was an auditor's get together in the hotel in my hometown some years back. I picketed it, chanting "0,1,2,3 - Baking's Not a CCP".. ."

That is nothing short of *awesome*!
This forum so far is what I know for associations for food safety.

There was an auditor's get together in the hotel in my hometown some years back. I picketed it, chanting "0,1,2,3 - Baking's Not a CCP"

Cannot wait to share this with my boss! :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Electronics engineer interested in food technology Who to include in Interested parties? What to write for Interested Parties Expectations and Needs? Interested Parties under Clause 4.1 and 4.2 Can anyone send examples of Each one procedure. (Specific for PRP's, Context of Organization, Understading needs and expectations of interested pa How do you document and review your Interested Parties? 5.2.2 c. - How to make Quality Policy available to interested parties? Interested in SQF sanitation program by zoning New at the forum! Interested in Foodborne Pathogens? Looking for colleagues interested in a collaboration study