What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anyone experienced a SALSA audit?

Started by , Apr 29 2012 07:58 AM
3 Replies
Hi
I have a customer who wishes to sell into larger retailers, and is going down the SALSA route to do this
has anyone experienced a SALSA audit?
any specific issues to be aware of etc

any experience and information gratefully received
regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]
Hi, I haven't experienced a SALSA audit myself but a couple of our small local suppliers have done. Just in case you haven't seen the standard heres the link:

http://www.salsafood...ssue 3 2012.pdf
Hi We have been through a few Salsa audits with our clients.
Once the customer is registered with Salsa they can access the download area and you can get the Salsa Guidance Notes for Issue 3.
These set out what they call "How can I demonstrate this?" as guidance for what meets the various clauses.

As will all standards you need to read the clauses and check you have what is required.
Hi,

The salsa audit is a mixture of EMS 14001, 5s, hygiene and also little part of Risk assessment. The Auditor will go through the objective evidence about all these parameters.

Regards,

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing