What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Preventative Maintenance Validation for SQF Level 2

Started by , May 03 2012 01:43 PM
1 Reply
Good morning,
Could anyone please help in showing an example or possible giving me the direction to validation the preventative maint program for SQF Level 2? I am struggling to find the actual point needed to validate and not sure as to which way to go.

Also Should internal auditing encompass the entire SQF system or bits and pieces? Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule
[Ad]
Do you do any trending with your demand maintenance (during production maintenance) that is required? If your frequency/severity of your demand maintenance activity is low, I would say that validates that your preventive maintenance program (for equipment anyways).

As for internal audit, it is suggested by auditors to encompass the entire SQF system within your internal audit program - but it is also a very good practice as you are always learning/finding improvements you can make within your systems and if done right, it helps to ensure you that you stay on top of all SQF requirements and maintain your certification year to year.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy Can anyone please help me with the response Corrective, Preventative and Root Cause BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule Preventative Maintenance Program Preventative Controls vs Controls Supplier Preventative Controls Correction and Preventative Action Plan for not being up to date with regulations Corrective and Preventative Action Policy help