What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Consultants: what do you want?

Started by , May 03 2012 02:54 PM
6 Replies
Hi everyone, if you are a consultant- what are you looking for in a company that hires you? What is important to you? Pay rate, company ethics, organization, etc? I'm an HR admin and I'd like to get a feel for what you are looking for. Thanks! I look forward to your replies.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Finding non-food consultants doing food safety plans Creating a HACCP plan - Need consultants- Juice/Nut milk/baby food Any independent food safety consultants out there? Safefood 360° looking for consultants in UK and Ireland Are there Consultants for ISO 22000 Certification in India?
[Ad]
Hi there

I consult for many different organisations and the single most important area that I look for before taking on any work is the depth of management / directorship commitment. All else will follow if this exists
Hi There,

I am working as consultant.

Company ethics is first followed the commitment from senior management......rest will follow automatically..

Hi everyone, if you are a consultant- what are you looking for in a company that hires you? What is important to you? Pay rate, company ethics, organization, etc? I'm an HR admin and I'd like to get a feel for what you are looking for. Thanks! I look forward to your replies.

I seek cooperation from all staff and between staff members, a meaningful relationship with a drive from top management down for excellence.

Hi,

It's top management commitment, ethics, co-operation by all persons involved in the process.

Rgds

Poulami

Resources.

Management buy-in is important...if they are not fully engaged with the project I've been hired to complete then it's difficult to get acceptance from the rest of the employees

Similar Discussion Topics
Finding non-food consultants doing food safety plans Creating a HACCP plan - Need consultants- Juice/Nut milk/baby food Any independent food safety consultants out there? Safefood 360° looking for consultants in UK and Ireland Are there Consultants for ISO 22000 Certification in India? Consultants In Turkey Working With Consultants Looking For Consultants / Asociates In India