What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Internal Auditor Training

Started by , May 09 2012 06:29 PM
4 Replies
Does anywhere know where I can get training for the BRC Internal Auditor Training in Georgia or near? I have had 2 classes fall through at the last minute. Thanks for your help!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Internal audits HACCP/HARPC training FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

Does anywhere know where I can get training for the BRC Internal Auditor Training in Georgia or near? I have had 2 classes fall through at the last minute. Thanks for your help!

I have been looking for a couple of days now for training for the BRC Internal Auditor. I haven't found anything. Do I have to go to a class to be an BRC Internal Auditor or are there something else I can do to be able to audit?
Have you tried Bob Thrash, of Process Management Consulting? He is in Tennessee rwthrash@bellsouth.net. I went to a BRC Implementation course he put on last year. I don't know if he does the internal auditor training or not, but he might be able to point you in the right direction.
1 Thank
AIB offers a webinar that will meet the requirements for BRC Internal Auditor.
Since you are probably going to need more than one person qualified, I think this is a good value.

Information here.

Marshall
1 Thank
Have run into the same issue here as well. Just signed up for my third crack at the course. I may have to go further a field to get the course in if this one falls through. I will also, check outthe AIB course.

Similar Discussion Topics
Internal audits HACCP/HARPC training FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Over lenient NSF auditor ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company