What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hygiene Officer in a Hotel

Started by , May 17 2012 03:15 PM
1 Reply
Hi... I wanted to apply for a hygiene officer in a hotel. I know food related firms need HACCP certification for you to be a hygienist.
Do you think I have the chance of getting hired? I am currently holding a position of Safety and Quality Coordinator in an industrial gas and medicinal gas (medical oxygen). I have a little background in HACCP standard but it is not thorough as i have not attended a formal training and I dont have certificate. However, I am a certified quality internal auditor - ISO 9001:2008. I also have little background in ISO 18000 (OHSAS) and EMS (Environmental Mgt Systm).
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Personal Hygiene Audit Template
[Ad]
Try these previous discussions and if you have further questions please ask:

Role of a Hygiene Officer in a Five Star Hotel

What are Responsibilities of the Hygiene Officer in Hotels?

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Personal Hygiene Audit Template Hygiene and fabrication inspection template for BRCGS GHPs-HACCP : General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.2022 Personal Hygiene BRCV9 - 7.2.1 Looking for Factory a Hygiene Checklist Hand Swabs of Food Handlers as verification of hand hygiene