What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Halal Hand Sanitiser

Started by , Aug 01 2012 07:00 PM
6 Replies
I have read quite a few articles by individuals, affected by use of alcohol hand sanitisers.

Alot of them claim to be Alcohol free, but have a acting agent in them. To be honest I think most of them will do anything to sell them.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC HALAL Audit Checklist for the Biscuit Industry Halal SOP corrective action plan Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits
[Ad]
Hi Maz! I think I misunderstand what you said,

affected by use of alcohol hand sanitisers.

Can you be a little more elaborate of that. It sounds like they get some allergies or something?
What do you want say?
Something that makes sense?
I am reading this to mean that perhaps using alcohol in hand sanitizers is not considered Halal. I do believe there are non-alcohol hand sanitizers that use Benzalkonium Chloride. There are other agents as well. I do hope that is helpful, Maz.

Best Regards,
S.

http://en.wikipedia..../Hand_sanitizer
2 Thanks
Agree with Setanta, I believe the op is referencing the Halal prohibition on alcohol. Make sense they wouldn't want it in a hand sanitizer either.
1 Like1 Thank
Attestation HALAL EN.pdf   32.18KB   55 downloads Please find in attachment the products that we use for Halal production, as you can see they come with a halal certificate.

Kind regards

Mendeljev
3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC HALAL Audit Checklist for the Biscuit Industry Halal SOP corrective action plan Halal claims on label Integrating Organic and HALAL into internal audits Manufacturing Halal and Non-Halal in the same premises What laboratory tests are conducted on food products to be certified Halal? Need advice on online MUI Halal certification process Seeking Information on Halal Material Matrix What qualifications are required to become a Halal Auditor?