What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sodium reduction test method

Started by , Aug 10 2012 03:38 PM
0 Reply
we are on a sodium reduction mode and i want to know if there is method/ equipment i can use to measure the amount of sodium in a finished product? currently i send product to external lab but we have over 5000 active SKU's and will need to play around with formulation in order to ensure the taste is not compromised

suggestions?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Sodium Hydroxide Lead Time in the UK Sodium Caseinate INS Number?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Sodium Metabisulphite: Food additive or processing aid in potato production? Supplier reducing sodium in product - still have old packaging film on hand Sodium Hydroxide Lead Time in the UK Sodium Caseinate INS Number? Safe Levels of Sodium Metabisulfite Sodium content in water used as an ingredient Do I need to consider the sodium benzoate as one my CCPs How to measure sodium nitrite content in dry brine mix? Application of sodium metabisulfit for seafood production