What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ideas for research topics for an MSc Thesis in Agri-Food Safety and QA

Started by , Aug 29 2012 10:14 PM
1 Reply
HI all, Can anyone provide some assistant in research topics for a MSc Thesis in Agri-Food Safety and Quality Assurance?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day?
[Ad]
Hi Julie, I'm guessing you have studied food safety to some level already? A good starting point would be to consider what parts of your studies were of most interest to you and most enjoyable.

Personally I enjoy psychology – especially why people do and don't do what they are supposed to. That's really important in food safety and business in general and a constant challenge. You can have all of the systems, standards, procedures in the world, but if the operator on the front line doesn’t apply them all day every day then things can and will go wrong. If I had to do a thesis I would work in this area.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? SQF FSC2 2.4.2 Module 18 - GAP SOP Template or ideas for Indoor Agricultural Ideas for activities for a Food Safety Day Any Ideas on Tilapia Discoloration? Ideas for controlling Allergen Dust Looking for ideas for Food waste reduction