What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What methods do you use to identify training needs?

Started by , Oct 27 2012 06:35 AM
1 Reply
Hi all,

we do carry out food safety and hygiene training for our staffs twice yearly as the contract period for the workers is 6 months. Our BRC auditor was asking about the criteria for the identification of training needs. He insists that there should be a document of training need identification. I request you people to add something to it to make it clear.

thanks and regards,

SANS

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]
Hi Sans,

You need a training needs assessment document. I think I got mine on here. Each employee has one and you fill in what training you think each person needs at regular intervals. I have attached an example

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training