What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Certification Bodies

Started by , Nov 26 2012 04:34 PM
5 Replies
I know this could be a fairly open question, but could anyone help in determining which certification body seems to provide the most reasonable price, support, and fair auditing for SQF? I'm located in US by the way!

Thanks in Advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]
Hi Guitardr85,

You're right; your question is very open ended. Here's a list of SQFI approved CB's.

http://www.22000-too...on-bodies.htm

Best to call or email for quotes to see about the affordability part. IMO the larger more global CB's seem to offer the best support. As far as fairness it depends largely on which auditor the CB assigns your company to. If you have/had a consultant he/she may be willing to give you some suggestions.

Good Luck,
esquef
1 Thank
I would recommend you look on the SQF website for an up to date list of: Licensed Certification Bodies

There you can also Search for a licensed SQF Certification Body to conduct your SQF assessment

Or easier still download a complete PDF directory

Regards,
Simon
1 Thank
I recently had a very good experience with Eagle Registrars, out of Dayton OH. They were a little less expensive then the other guys and our auditor was very good, and fair.

Good Luck
1 Thank
I second Eagle Registrations out of Dayton, OH. We have used them the past two years for our SQF Level 2 audit and had a great experience each time. Competent, knowledgeable auditors at a fair price.
1 Thank
Thanks everyone for all of the input, it was very helpful in helping us generate some good ideas for a CB to utilize!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification