What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Procedure and Chemicals for Fumigating a Clean Room

Started by , Nov 28 2012 11:48 AM
4 Replies
Hi

I would like to know the fumigation procedure with clemicals used for fumigation in the case of a clean room

Regards

Dilip Davis
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste In House Label Disfigurement Procedure
[Ad]
Hi Dilip,

attached

It is advised to carry out a fumigation by an experienced / certified personnel (Pest controller)

Hi

I would like to know the fumigation procedure with clemicals used for fumigation in the case of a clean room

Regards

Dilip Davis

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi

Regards

Dilip Davis

It depends on what the purpose of the fumigation is. Since you posted in "Sanitation" and not "pest control" I presume you're trying to kill microbials...

It depends on what the purpose of the fumigation is. Since you posted in "Sanitation" and not "pest control" I presume you're trying to kill microbials...

yes sir

I am looking at the fumigation process that is lees harmful to humans
Hi,

here in Germany I already used a chemical called Fumispore. At lesast I know, that this brand is sold within Europe and South America. It is containing the substance OPP ortho-phenyl-phenol. Here in Europe you are allowed to use it without special certificate or licence.

You can find more information about this substance for instance at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia..../2-Phenylphenol)

Yours

Werner
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste In House Label Disfigurement Procedure Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? OPRP Hand Washing Procedure Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making Procedure for microbiological analysis