What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to evaluate outsourced transport suppliers?

Started by , Dec 19 2012 10:45 AM
1 Reply
Hello,

I have been audited recently and I have got a non conformity for not having evaluated my outsourced transport ( bulk lorry who carry goods to my clients) suppliers.
Does anyone have an idea or an example of how should I proceed to this evaluation?

Thanks,
Rudra

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers
[Ad]

Hello,

I have been audited recently and I have got a non conformity for not having evaluated my outsourced transport ( bulk lorry who carry goods to my clients) suppliers.
Does anyone have an idea or an example of how should I proceed to this evaluation?

Thanks,
Rudra

Not exactly matching to your requirement but following discussion would help you to extract some useful points for developing your own procedure/system of evaluation. It is better to review the requirements of transportation in your applicable standard and to include all checkpoints extracted as a result of review
in your evaluation format.

http://www.ifsqn.com...h__1#entry55241

Regards.
Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers FDA registration for suppliers