What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic Food Hygiene Training for Confectionery Manufacturing

Started by , Dec 20 2012 10:47 AM
7 Replies
Hi can any one help me with a basic food hygiene presentation for manufacturing(confectionery manufacturing) as we need to train our employees for the same
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]
Please send us the complete details. Venue and number of employees.
Thanks ,this is an inhouse training for the factory workers we are conducting on weekly/monthly basis.so if any one can help me with a ppt it would be very grateful.....

Thanks ,this is an inhouse training for the factory workers we are conducting on weekly/monthly basis.so if any one can help me with a ppt it would be very grateful.....

Dear Seville,

You may get more responses if you are more specific with regard to "scope".

Food hygiene is a book-sized subject. A training course will depend on items such as specific objectives (eg range/depth of course), knowledge base / number of recipients (eg HACCP-aware?), available resources, course duration.

This classic Codex link is a detailed summary of the basic sub-topics involved.
http://www.fao.org/d...7e/y5307e00.htm

At an introductory level, many companies IMEX use videos to illustrate the primary topics. These are often available on loan from local organisations. There are other threads on this forum which contain links to freely downloadable materials. I noticed Utube also has a lot,eg

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Dear Charles,

Thanks for the CODEX reference.
My friend ;

This is a very nice source of Basic food hygiene training includes many food safety moudels , select what ever you want , it is guiding you how to conduct training in any particular moudel you prefered .

http://www.publichea...iles/Module.pdf

Regards
Hygienic
1 Thank
Can we get online classes for the basic food hygiene presentation for manufacturing?
you can also go to the sites of www.kraftqualitytraining.com/ (kraft foods).FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY TRAINING
(The following training material is intended to build awareness of Food Safety and Quality programs and practices. Producing safe, consistent quality product is key to maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers and consumers.)

REGARDS
SUSHIL

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Basic Internal Audit Training Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery