What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic Good Hygiene Practices and ISO 22000 Training Presentation

Started by , Jan 12 2013 04:49 PM
4 Replies
Hello,

I am not a trainer but i have done courses on HACCP , ISO 22000 and good lab practices. My auditor has asked me to do an on the job training to my factory workers concerning basic good hygiene practices and iso 22000. Presentation should be very simple. I work in an animal feed factory.

please help
Rudra
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]

Hello,

I am not a trainer but i have done courses on HACCP , ISO 22000 and good lab practices. My auditor has asked me to do an on the job training to my factory workers concerning basic good hygiene practices and iso 22000. Presentation should be very simple. I work in an animal feed factory.

please help
Rudra

Dear Rudra,

Fot hygiene ideas, maybe - http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__57603

Cannot envisage any simple presentation of ISO22000.

Rgds / Charles.C

Hello,

please help
Rudra

Hello Mr Rudra,

I am attaching few presentation of iso 22000-2005,one of few pages and other of more pages and some hygiene presentation.you can also visit the web site -http://www.kraftqualitytraining.com were there is course presentation on GMPs: Employee Practices and Q & A of the presentation.

How to make the presentation simple depends upon the your ability to extract points relevant to your organisation,basically headings of Iso-22000 like what is iso,food safety,food chain,significance, and requirements:

Food safety management system (fsms); Management responsibility; Resource management; Planning and realization of safe products; Validation, Verification and improvement of fsms & implementation etc can be taken to explain the relevant points.

Also attaching feed contaminants and Auditor haccp manual.

Normally to grasp the concepts of Hygiene and Iso-22000 for employees of organisation, depends upon their education background .People from food science, food tech, microbiology, science background can grasp the concepts easily for others it is difficult to explain the significance of hygiene and Iso 22000.

Regards,

Sushil

Attached Files

1 Like7 Thanks
many thanks Sushil.
These are very interesting indeed. Thanks a lot,

Rudra

Thanks for the share Sushil......

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Basic Internal Audit Training Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery