What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member - SweIT from Sweden

Started by , Jan 14 2013 02:54 PM
2 Replies
Hello there,

I am not only new in IFSQN I am also pretty new in the field, although I have been occupied in the accademia world for some time.

My major task ahead is to implement BRC v6 to a small specialized Ice cream company in Sweden.
I can't tell you how relieved I was when I found this forum and felt the company of others in a similar situation.
Suddenly it wasn't as hopeless..

Great idea to run this forum, I'l do my best to contribute.

Best regards

//SweIT
1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello there,

I am not only new in IFSQN I am also pretty new in the field, although I have been occupied in the accademia world for some time.

My major task ahead is to implement BRC v6 to a small specialized Ice cream company in Sweden.
I can't tell you how relieved I was when I found this forum and felt the company of others in a similar situation.
Suddenly it wasn't as hopeless..

Great idea to run this forum, I'l do my best to contribute.

Best regards

//SweIT

Dear Sweit,

Nice to hear from you and Welcome to the forum

Also a nice product you are working with. .

Rgds / Charles.C
Hello SweIT, nice to hear from you. Not too many people introduce themselves in the New Member Introductions forum, so thank you and welcoem to the forums. if you need any assistance let me know or check my signature for some helpful links.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction