What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Mar 25 2013 10:05 PM
7 Replies
Hi everyone, stumbled accross this site and was impressed so here I am as a new member. I am a Quality and Lab Manager in a small company in Australia. I have worked in the lab for many years and have just recently crossed into the quality side of the company. I am really enjoying the change but I have a lot to learn. Any help is beneficial to me. The issue I have is that I am the only Quality person in the company and that can be daunting. I think I will learn a lot from reading other members postings.

Cheers Carol
1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]
Hey, I am Laura and i am new to this forum. This community is really good and i have find very informative material on it regarding quality and safety of food. Hope to gain great experience from here.
1 Thank
Dear Carol and Laura,

Thanks for the kind words from Down Under and Welcome to the forum !

Rgds / Charles.C
Welcome to new members Carol and Laura.
Make yourself at home.

Regards,
Simon
Hi there..

my name is Paul, and am also very new in this field.
Our company will take the brc certification soon, and I am in need of some advise whether our preparation so far is good enough to pass the certification.
So here I am with a big hope that I will find soon the advise I require :)
Thanks in advance for any welcoming message!

Best regards
Paul
Carol, Laura, and Paul,

I am reasonably new to this forum and I hope that you find it as useful as I do! Welcome!

Kind Regards,
Setanta
Welcome to the forums Carol, Laura and Paul.

I've been a member of the forums now for a few months and have found it to be very informational and helpful. I believe all of you will find the same results i have. The community here is filled with experts in food safety and quality industry and their willingness to help people out is wonderful. Good Luck to you all in each of your endevours.

P.S. Dont foget to take a look at the featured Poll and cast your vote. Hopefully for the man (jpredmore) holding a vehicle above his head lol.

Hi there..

my name is Paul, and am also very new in this field.
Our company will take the brc certification soon, and I am in need of some advise whether our preparation so far is good enough to pass the certification.
So here I am with a big hope that I will find soon the advise I require :)
Thanks in advance for any welcoming message!

Best regards
Paul

Welcome to the IFSQN forums Paul. Over the years there have been many hundreds of members in your position i.e. under pressure to achieve certification to a standard and looking for advise and support. That's what we're here for so feel free to ask as many questions as you need to.

P.S. If you need help using the forum, posting topics etc. let me know.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction