What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

The "Other" Photos for the t-shirt competition

Started by , Mar 29 2013 08:40 PM
9 Replies
Hi All,

Thought I would share the other photos I took wearing my IFSQN t-shirt.

Hope you like them

Regards

Simon

Attached Files

1 Like3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Do we need photos of all our Glass and Brittle Plastic items? Face Mask Design Competition
[Ad]
Sorry for the late reply Simon, yes I like them. Look as though you had a fun day.
Where is it, perhaps somewhere you are not known?

Regards,
Simon
If that were only the real Tardis, you wouldn't need to post them in a separate thread.

Nice pictures!
Setanta

(don't blink!)
1 Like
here is the other picture i took

Attached Files

2 Thanks
Hi Mendelijev,

Fantastic! I love the dog photos. I have 2 dogs myself (miniature dachshunds) however they would only fill a sleeve and not a full t-shirt :-)

Well done

Simon

Sorry for the late reply Simon, yes I like them. Look as though you had a fun day.
Where is it, perhaps somewhere you are not known?

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I got carried away with my camera man (aka my 12 yr old daughter) who was mortified by some of my actions - especially in busy areas. The Dr. Who photos were taken at an exhibition in Cardiff. The others were from all over South Wales.

Fantastic idea doing this. Adds a bit of fun in to our normally stressful and very busy lives.

Regards

Simon

I sure enjoyed watching the contest pictures and the votes roll in, the winning picture was superb.  My family had fun doing our picture as well, but Simon (mesophile), embarrassing your daughter is priceless and a day she will always remember fondly, I am sure.

I was not able to comment until now - I wore my IFSQN T-Shirt to a job interview.  I am now typing this from my new office :happydance:

Thanks again for the anniversary T-shirt.  I wear it proudly and it made me more money. :sleazy:

Great IFSQN Shirt there Simon! I was just wondering how can I get one of those? Looks really cool! :)

Great IFSQN Shirt there Simon! I was just wondering how can I get one of those? Looks really cool! :)

Sorry all gone unfortunately. :crybaby:

They were snapped up like hot cakes.

Sorry all gone unfortunately. :crybaby:

They were snapped up like hot cakes.

Aww! That's unfortunate.. Will you be planning to have another batch created though?

Similar Discussion Topics
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Do we need photos of all our Glass and Brittle Plastic items? Face Mask Design Competition Looking for photos of separation installations for production lines such as plexiglass dividers Is an USDA Inspector allowed to take photos of our HACCP book? Using photos to document lot coding IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$ IFSQN Polo Shirt - How Cool is this!