What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 9001:2000 procedures for system administration department

Started by , Dec 12 2005 11:44 AM
3 Replies
hi everybody we have iso 9001:2000 certification , i am working as systems administration manager , we want to redifine the policies & procedures for system admin department , can anyone suggest the ideal policies & procedures for network administration , backup administration , general maintaincace etc...
procedures & work instructions also .
presently we are having backup policy , preventive maintainance , server space monitoring etc .....
plz help me ......
thanks in advance
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Transportation Procedures
[Ad]
Hello,

By the sounds of it you are talking about some sort of computer operations company. I might be wrong but I doubt there would be any members of these forums who are from your industry. However, if you could tell us some more about what you do and what you are trying to achieve, maybe we could help you from a general management systems viewpoint and also with risk assessment and control.

Regards,
Simon
I am not completely familiar with the requirements for compliance......but would these areas not be better covered within TickIT instead of ISO 9000?

Regard,
Alan

Hi everybody,
You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.
Best rgs

You can also see how old this topic is as the standard is now ISO 9001:2008

Similar Discussion Topics
Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Transportation Procedures Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? PIF V6 - What system is best to use Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System