What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergen Cleaning Log or Record for Keeping Track

Started by , Apr 20 2013 05:55 PM
2 Replies
Hi all,

I am in hope of finding some advice for creating a form for keeping track of cleaning done in between the processing of different allergens. We have an allergen program established and cleans are done on the lines when switching from an allergen to a non-allergen and when switching types of allergens, but we do not have a form for recording when each cleaning was done. I am thinking a form for each line we have would be the best idea, but could use some recommendations or examples if anyone has them. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management
[Ad]

Hi all,

I am in hope of finding some advice for creating a form for keeping track of cleaning done in between the processing of different allergens. We have an allergen program established and cleans are done on the lines when switching from an allergen to a non-allergen and when switching types of allergens, but we do not have a form for recording when each cleaning was done. I am thinking a form for each line we have would be the best idea, but could use some recommendations or examples if anyone has them. Thank you

Your cleaning log will need to be tailored to your filler/line

Here is an example

FCR 001 Filler Cleaning Record.pdf   264.59KB   196 downloads

Regards,

Tony
2 Thanks
Tony,
Thank you for providing a sample layout for a cleaning log. It has been very helpful for developing one suited towards our equipment. Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Allergen Risk Assessment Carryover Non Allergen Allergen Label Checks