What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Micro, heavy metal & pesticide residue limits for potato flakes?

Started by , Apr 25 2013 09:46 AM
1 Reply
Dear Forumer,

I am trying to verify the potato flakes specification.

May I know where I can find the specification of Microbiological, Heavy Metal and Pesticide Residue limit for potato flakes? Can I find it in the International Codex Alimentarius webpage?
Thank you.

kuokht
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces
[Ad]

Dear Forumer,

I am trying to verify the potato flakes specification.

May I know where I can find the specification of Microbiological, Heavy Metal and Pesticide Residue limit for potato flakes? Can I find it in the International Codex Alimentarius webpage?
Thank you.
kuokht

Dear kuokht,

All the items you request are likely to be legislatory controlled, eg as per selling / importing location. (eg see m1)
3 examples of general idea of micro.requirements are attached (see m2,m3,m4[pgs1078-9]).

m1 - instant potato flakes - specification-tp860-general-b.pdf   177.85KB   36 downloads
m2 - instant mashed potato spec. - 11854102.pdf   66.16KB   21 downloads
m3 - dried, heat processed, products.png   164.03KB   12 downloads
m4 - micro.quality five potato products.pdf   609.94KB   37 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Micro Lab Testing Micro Testing Composite Sampling Interpretation of micro testing guide Equipment Micro Standards Micro Testing for French Fries