What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Changes to the forum appearance and functions

Started by , May 07 2013 03:27 PM
6 Replies

Over the weekend we were forced to carry out an emergency upgrade of the forums software due to a critical security issue reported by the software vendors.

The upshot is the look; layout and functionality of the forums have changed (quite dramatically). 

We had planned to carry out the upgrade in the near future and are currently having a custom IFSQN forum design developed; this will be ready in a week or two.

In the meantime we have to live with the default forum design whilst getting used to the new features and changes.

Over the next couple of day’s I will be adding back various features such as the side bar, recent topics, thanks, member badges, links directory and a long list of other things. 

If you spot any problems or have questions reply to this topic.

This version of the forums software is a vast improvement on the previous and I am sure we will all see the benefit...when we get used to the changes.

Regards,
Simon

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 11.7 - Separation of Functions How to edit or remove forum posted Auditor outfit and appearance Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help
[Ad]

looks great!

1 Thank

I like it. Content and functionality is key. Looks are an added bonus.

Marshall

1 Thank

Dear All,

Just a comment.

If having any log-in problems, or maybe others, try clearing yr browser cookies and empty yr browse cache.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

I like it!!

1 Thank

I like it. Content and functionality is key. Looks are an added bonus.

Marshall

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said!

1 Thank

Thanks all for the feedback. 

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 11.7 - Separation of Functions How to edit or remove forum posted Auditor outfit and appearance Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help SQF 11.7 - Separation of Functions New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry