What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safety & Quality Standards for Packaging Industries

Started by , Jun 06 2013 09:13 AM
2 Replies

Has anyone experience in IFS PACsecure v1? What about IFS PACsecurev1 compared to BRC IOP v4?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6
[Ad]

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I know a lot about BRC/IOP, but very little about IFS PAC secure.

I can tell you the IFS are making a presentation webinar about IFS PAC secure at our Food Safety Live 2013 conference on June 26.

Register for the conference for free here >>

Also head over to the related networking forum and ask your questions, you can find that here: IFS PAC Secure Webinar Networking forum

The presenter will pick up questions and try to answer them either during or after the presentation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Simon

Thanks Simon, I'll not miss the opportunity of solving my doubts and understanding contribution PACsecure standard.

Regards,

Montse

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Health & Safety Risk Assessment Developing a Workplace Safety Program