What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to add a photo to your profile

Started by , Jun 10 2013 12:32 PM
4 Replies

The new version of the forums software we have installed displays members photos around the board, which I think is quite nice and give the forums a community field.

If you would like to add your personal photo or an image (if you want to remain anonymous) then do the following:

1. Click on your name (top right of the forums)
  2. Click on “My Profile”
  3. Click “Edit My Profile” (button on the right hand side)
  4. Click  “Change my Photo” (first thing in the list)

Once in that area there are various options for adding your photo which should be self explanatory.

We look forward to seeing you on the forums. :smile:

Any problems let me know.

Regards,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$
[Ad]

Hi Simon - feeling quite dumb here. I want to change my profile settings but when I click on my name and select "My Profile" I do not get the options for Profile Setings or Profile Customisations. The list on the LH side of the screen starts with Email and Password - nothing for profile settings. What am I missing here?

I get to it a different way - click on your name on the top bar, then "my settings" in the little drop down, it'll take you to a page where there's a button that says change my photo

Some of post an image because we don't want to scare people... :shutup:....... :roflmao:

ya maybe it would be good to edit the 'FAQ' section to add this, since many posts are asking the same question.

Ty for your patience replying this Simon :)

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$ How to add a photo to my profile? Cannot Update Profile Information No 'Profile Settings' in 'My settings' Variation in fatty acid profile of vegetable oil Water man profile