What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Wondering if Home made Ice cream is High risk or High care product?

Started by , Jun 19 2013 06:47 AM
2 Replies

Hello Everybody,

I was wondering if Home made ice cream is classified as high risk or high care product. Process includes Heating raw milk (which is unpasteurised) to a certain point, adding your readymade ice cream powder to it, cooling the mixture and freezing it before consuming. 

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking to replace my dust mop handles and wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of something other than wood? Wondering how you are developing your Preventative Control Plan? Just wondering if there are any chefs/caterers around? Just wondering why Reheating (not cooking) is always included as a CCP
[Ad]

Dear karthik,

Unsure if "high care" can be applied to a home-made product but here is one supporting view for "high risk" -

http://www.highfield...spx?category=15

Rgds / Charles.C

Thank you Charles, it is informative. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking to replace my dust mop handles and wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of something other than wood? Wondering how you are developing your Preventative Control Plan? Just wondering if there are any chefs/caterers around? Just wondering why Reheating (not cooking) is always included as a CCP