What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 4.1 on Outsourced Processes

Started by , Jun 27 2013 08:08 AM
1 Reply

Hi Everyone,

Can you please help me by expounding further the requirements of ISO 4.1?

How can an organization ensure control over outsourced processes? How about oursourced manpower?

Can you share some of your best practices please.

I work in an oil mill.

Thanks, Leni

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Outsourced manufacturing and packing HACCP plan Does an externally provided processes require a HACCP Plan? BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Packaging v9 help - is this outsourced?
[Ad]

Is this ISO 22000?

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Outsourced manufacturing and packing HACCP plan Does an externally provided processes require a HACCP Plan? BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Packaging v9 help - is this outsourced? Outsourced warehouse BRCGS 3.5.4 Management of Outsourced Processing and Use of 3rd Party Warehouse Decanting and repacking processes by a Supplier Non-GFSI certified Simple processes for various food preparations Outsourced processing to a site without BRC Certification