What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can I check the strength of inline magnet separators?

Started by , Jun 30 2013 11:54 AM
2 Replies

Hello All

How can I measure the strength of inline magnets in the cleaning line of Raw sesame seeds? :helpplease:   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Controlling check in and out of blades What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector?
[Ad]
As long as the magnets are easily accessible,(which they should be for inspection and cleaning purposes)a magnet pull strength kit can be purchased relatively cheap. We use one of these to check all of our inline magnets http://www.eriez.com...ts/PullTestKit/
1 Thank

Hi,

you can also use a Gauss-meter. But please remember, that cylindric magnets are usually connected small magnets into one big bar. There you hvae to check the whole length. Only measuring on one spot coule lead to the wrong conclusions (e.g. accepting the magnet, allthough it is broken on different position).

Yours

Werner

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Controlling check in and out of blades What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Glass and Hard plastic check Can Someone Check My HACCP Hazards? Is it necessary to check the calibration on your mixer and oven timers? BRCGS V9 Gap Analysis Check List Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements?